Make a donation

How to donate

If you would like to support the students at Chesterton – but haven’t the time to volunteer or attend events, put on by the PTA – financial contributions, big and small, are always welcome.

  • By far the easiest way to support CCC PTA is to donate via our Enthuse Page. You can make one-off donations, monthly recurring donations, or support campaigns for specific projects. You can even set up your own fundraising challenges! Through the Enthuse site you can also very easily add Gift Aid to your donation making it go even further.
    All donations are hugely appreciated and every penny is spent on projects and equipment to enhance every students’ experiences at school. Please do take a few minutes to have a look:

  • If you would prefer to set up a Standing Order or make a one-off donation using online banking to the PTA’s account:

    Account name: Chesterton Community College Parent & Teacher Association
    Sort Code: 30-13-55
    Account no.: 07473928

  • Complete the Standing Order Mandate available by clicking here and send it to your bank

  • Make a one-off donation using the bank account details above

Don’t forget Gift Aid

If you are a UK taxpayer, you can boost your donation to the PTA by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate. No matter how you donate, or the size of your gift, please fill in the online form below to allow us to claim GiftAid on your donations.

If you have any questions, please contact the PTA treasurer on

Gift Aid

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

My Details

Please notify the charity if you:
  • want to cancel this declaration
  • change your name or home address
  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Site Search