How to rent a locker for your child
Payment can be made by Paypal, Debit or Credit Card by visiting www.locker.rentals.
On receipt of payment the combination for the lock is sent to you via text or email.
The locker size is as follows:
- Height 450mm
- Width 385mm
- Depth 500mm
All rentals are subject to Secure Locker Rentals terms and conditions which are available during the booking process.
Please note Secure Locker Rentals are a separate entity from the school and all dealings take place directly with them.
- Lockers are booked & paid for directly through the new locker company via their website, any issues regarding payment should be communicated to the locker company.
- The lockers will cost £30 per year, once booked, you will be issued a locker number and a code to open that locker. If your child should forget their code it is possible to log on to the website to get the code re-issued. The school have a master log-in so that we can check your child’s locker number and code if required.
- The lockers are completely waterproof so are suitable for outdoor use: your child’s belongings will stay dry.
- A reminder is sent out in the spring term each year to give you the opportunity to book the same locker again for the following year if you desire. Your child’s locker is reserved for 4 weeks giving you the time to re-book before it is made available again for others to book.
- There are over 1000 lockers installed on the school site meaning all students are able to access a locker should they wish to.
- During the summer holidays the locker company come to the school to check the lockers, empty out any lockers that have not been re-booked but still have items in them, change the codes and make any required repairs. Any items that are removed are bagged up with the locker number stated on the bag and stored in lost property.